Thursday, April 10, 2014

Previous Post.

To you, my MrSayang..

Abang,

I am sorry for all the previous posts that may have made you feel mad or sad.

I didn't mean it, seriously.

I am creating this blog just to express my feeling, day to day, from time to time.

Sometimes, I can't share to anybody about what I felt.

I wanted to tell you, but I just don't know how.

So, I think,, it will be better if I just post it here,, and you can understand more about me,, you can know how I felt,, without me telling you straight.

This blog is like a diary to me.

I didn't lie about anything here, and I am not pretending here.

I just being myself in here.

But what I am going to say here now, at this moment, is that..

I Love You So Much and I Will Wait For You. Till The End. You're Mine and Only Me.

And I Will Forever Be Yours.

I swear to God, I Really Do Love You and I Am Gonna Marry You, No Matter What. (Nampak tak muka sangat yakin sayang sekarang ni? Eheks!)

Ok Abang, Sayang Cinta Abang. Sangat-Sangat Teramat Sangat. Muahhh!

Lots of Love,
Gia Aris




No comments:

Post a Comment